Mum Linda Hallas, who has been successfully following our healthy eating plans and has lost over 40kg on our plans, has created another delicious, healthy, low calorie treat for us all to enjoy.
“While trying to create a different chocolate treat that failed – I made this incredibly rich chocolate fudge. It is dairy free nut free and wheat free. Calling all allergies. It’s delicious, I hope you like it too.”
- 400mls of Unsweetened Light Coconut Milk (needs to be refrigerated for 24 hours Prior to making)
- 1tbs Natvia
- 2 tbs Golden Syrup
- 1/2 cup Cocoa (I used home brand)- you can add less for a slightly less bitter flavour.
- 1 cup of Gluten Free Corn Flour
- 2 medium Ripe Bananas-mashed
- 1/2 cup of Frozen Raspberries
- Preheat oven 180 and line a slice tray
- Using an electric mixer beat the coconut milk for several minutes until smooth creamy and slight thickened
- Add the Natvia while continuing to use the beater on high and slowly add the golden syrup until fully combined
- While still keeping the mixer high add the cocoa and corn flour slowly
- Next add the mashed bananas until fully combined
- Pour half the mixture into the prepared slice tray and sprinkle the raspberries evenly in the middle, then pour remaining mixture over the top
- Place in oven for 30-35 mins
- When cooked it should feel set and a little springy
- Allow to cool slightly and cut.
This is best served hot. But just as great cold.
Serves 18, 116 calories per serve