Anything choc mint is a hit at Healthy Mummy Shelley’s house, and when they look this yummy I can understand why! These bite-size balls of chocolate-y goodness are the perfect snack at only 66 calories each.
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup nuts (I used ¼ cup roasted almond and ¼ cup cashews
- 2 tbsp cacao
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 5 medjool dates
- ½ tsp mint essence
- 2 tbsp water
- Blitz together the oats, nuts, cacao, salt and coconut.
- Add dates, mint and water and blitz again until your desired consistency.
- Roll into balls and place in fridge/freezer to set.
- Can be stored in fridge or freezer.
Makes 12 balls (weighing approx 20 g each), 66 calories each.