We love these yummy chocolate and nut bliss ball recipe. Make a batch of these to have on hand when you need a healthy snack. This recipe makes 12 serves.
Ingredients (Makes 12 serves)
- 12 pitted, dried dates (180 grams)
- 1 tablespoon cacao/cocoa powder (8 grams)
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil (20 mls)
- 1/2 cup walnuts (50 grams)
- 120 grams of dark chocolate (70%)
- Soak the dates in boiling water for 30 minutes.
- Blend soaked and drained dates with all other ingredients, excluding the dark chocolate, until well combined.
- Place the mixture into the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Once chilled, roll the mixture into 12 balls.
- Place on a tray lined with baking paper and put in the fridge for 30 minutes to harden.
- Melt the dark chocolate and coat the balls with it.
1 ball is 1 serve, 80 calories per ball