These cookies taste exactly the same as “normal” cookies and won’t ruin your pregnancy weight loss plan. The cookie batter is vanilla in flavour and is studded with dark chocolate chips and chopped walnuts for sweetness and extra protein.
- 3 x scoops Healthy Mummy Smoothie (vanilla flavoured)
- 2 tbsp. flaxseed meal
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¾ cup unsweetened apple sauce, or ¾ cup mashed banana
- ¼ cup finely chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 170C. Whisk together the egg, vanilla and apple sauce. Add the Smoothie mix, flaxseed meal, walnuts and chocolate chips and stir well to combine.
- Drop the mixture by the spoonful onto a lined baking sheet. Flatten with a fork. Bake for 15-17 minutes until starting to brown – you can cook them for up to 20 minutes, as how well they bake will depend on whether you use applesauce or banana.
Recipe makes 10 cookies. Calories per serving: 111. Protein per serve 2.9g
If you are ready to lose weight then the Lose Baby Weight plans offer a healthy and safe exercise and diet routine that are safe in breastfeeding and can help support your milk supply
And don’t forget to check out our current promotions and discounts page to see what specials we have on this week on our Healthy Mummy product range