Choc chip cookies are always a crowd pleaser but this fruit and nut recipe (which is flour and egg free) is next level delicious!
A great snack on the go and an awesome lunch box filler this recipe is quick and super easy.
Try them today!
Makes 12 cookies 62 calories per cookie
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 large banana
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons dark choc chips
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons sultanas
- 1 tablespoon goji berries
- Preheat oven to 180° (celcius)
- Mash banana then add peanut butter, vanilla, choc chips, maple syrup, sultanas and goji berries.
- Once combined, fold oats through the mixture
- Placed heaped teaspoon size cookies onto baking paper lined tray and bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes
- Remove from oven and enjoy either warm or cold.
Store in fridge (We even enjoy them straight from the freezer).
Love the Healthy Mummy tea, xxxx
Every month on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, we run a BRAND NEW 28 Day Menu with a different theme so you NEVER get bored!Next months theme is the ENERGY & METABOLISM BOOSTING! – so if you are feeling a tad tired – this one is right up your avenue!!
If you are curious about the 28 Day Challenge recipes then we have a 28 Day Challenge recipe pack for you to try here.