With lean ham, tender chicken breast, tasty parmesan, cos lettuce and a free range egg. This Chicken Cesar Wrap is a perfect example of mouthwatering flavours and wholesomeness.
The ideal healthy meal on the go for a busy mum trying to lose pregnancy weight.
Prepare ahead of time for your work lunch box or whip up at home to ensure you’re eating something nutritious.
Chicken Caesar Wrap
- 1 free range egg
- 40 grams chicken breast fillet
- 5 mls of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 slice of lean smoked ham (approx 20g)
- 1/2 cup of cos lettuce (approx 15g)
- 1 tablespoon of Greek reduced fat, natural yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon of grated Parmesan
- 1 wholemeal mountain bread wrap (approx 25g)
- 10 mls of lemon juice
- Hard boil the egg using your preferred cooking method.
- While the egg is cooking, heat a non stick fry pan over medium-high heat and add the oil. Cook the chicken on each side until cooked through – as it’s a small piece, this won’t take long, around 5 minutes.
- Slice the ham and add to the fry pan just before the chicken is cooked to fry a little. Set the chicken and ham aside when cooked and then when cool, slice the chicken.
- When the egg is cooked and cooled, peel it and slice.
- Combine the yoghurt and lemon juice to create the dressing.
- Top the wrap with the chicken, ham, egg and shredded lettuce and then sprinkle everything with the parmesan cheese and drizzle over the dressing.
- Roll the bread to form a wrap and enjoy!