These bliss balls make the perfect snack when following a healthy eating plan as they are packed full of protein, healthy fats and the added bonus of gogi berries.
These delicious balls can be made nut free by substituting the almond meal for oats and omitting the Macadamia nuts.
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 100g Almond Meal
- 30g Macadamias
- 2 Tablespoons Rice Malt Syrup
- 25g Desiccated Coconut
- 20g Goji Berries
- Shredded Coconut for rolling
- Put all ingredients, except Goji berries, in a food processor and process until combined well
- Add the Goji Berries and mix well, then roll into generous sized balls
- Roll balls in coconut and pop in the fridge for an hour to set
- Balls can be stored in the fridge or freezer in an airtight container
Makes 12 generous balls
106 calories per ball
Recipe sent in by motivating mum Rae Willingham