We all need a little boost of energy sometimes and these sweet treats from Healthy Mummy member Shelley really hit the spot! Don’t compromise your healthy eating plan – enjoy healthy snacks and keep losing weight!
Ingredients – Base
- ¼ cup nuts (I used roasted almonds)
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut
- 6 pitted medjool dates
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp cacao
- 1 tbsp water
Ingredients – Topping
- ¾ cup frozen cherries
- 270 ml light coconut cream
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
Method for Base
- Line pan with baking paper and set aside. (my pan is 25cm x 12cm)
- Blitz all ingredients together until desired consistency.
- Press into lined pan and pop in freezer to set.
Method for Topping
- Blitz all ingredients together, remove set base from freezer and pour over base.
- Pop back in the freezer to set.
- Once set, slice into 12 pieces. Store in freezer but i suggest removing it.
Serves 12 at 120 calories each.