Thanks Nikola for sending in her bliss balls recipe for us all to try – they look fantastic!
These balls are quick, easy and PACKED FULL of healthy nutritious ingredients- perfect for a healthy treat and can be enjoyed on any healthy eating plan.
- 40g dates
- 40g sultanas
- 1 cup grated carrot, from 2 medium carrots
- 50g oats
- 50g Weet Bix (approx 3-4 Weet Bix)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 2 tbsp coconut (plus extra for rolling)
- 100g walnuts
Looking for more delicious dessert recipes to try? Downlaod your FREE dessert recipe sampler from the 28 Day Challenge here
- Place everything in the blender and process until combined.
- Roll into approximately 30 small balls and store in the fridge or freezer.
- Makes: 30.
- Calories per ball: 60.
Love baking? We’ve got plenty of delicious sweet baking recipes like this available as part of our 28 Day Challenge. And if you become a member you can access recipes from previous challenges too.