One of the keys to maintaining pregnancy weight loss is to not deprive yourself of the foods and flavours you love.
Most people who go on extreme, restrictive diets end up caving in and binge-eating because they haven’t been following a sustainable healthy eating plan.
We believe eating dessert and yummy snacks is a part of life and as such, we have plenty of recipes for delicious desserts on this site and in our popular Guilt-Free Chocolate Treat & Baking Cookbook.
This recipe for a decadent Blueberry & Hazelnut Choc Pot can be included in your healthy eating plan because it’s made with fresh, nutritious ingredients and includes a serving of fruit, helping to up your fibre and antioxidant intake.
- Half a quantity of Silky Chocolate Mousse
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries
- Half a cup of chopped or flaked hazelnuts
- 4 tablespoons of shredded coconut
- Substitute the blueberries with raspberries or strawberries
- Use flaked almonds instead of hazelnuts
- Add a dollop of natural Greek yoghurt on top
- Add a drizzle of natural honey to the top
- Take your glasses or jars of pre-prepared, chilled mousse (as above) and top with a fine sprinkle of shredded coconut.
- Top with a thick layer of fresh blueberries.
- Add a layer of chopped hazelnuts on top of the blueberries and serve immediately.
Serves: 4. Calories per serve: 309
GET YOUR 10% DISCOUNT
If you are ready to lose weight then the Lose Baby Weight plans offer a healthy and safe exercise and diet routine and you can get a 10% discount by using code LOYALTY at the checkout
PLUS our BEST SELLING 28 Day Diet & Exercise Plan is available as a 200pg Printed Book and you can get your copy here
Plus our NEW CALORIE BIBLE is now available – get your copy today! Only $19.95 and a must have in your handbag!
Click HERE to see our shop