We get a lot of mums giving us feedback on how they have found our healthy eating and weight loss recipes easy to incorporate into their lives and how they are surprised how easy they are to make once they try them.
We love this feedback and we try to bring you lots of new recipes each week.
Today we made a quick and easy bean salad and served it up with super easy chicken drumsticks and a spinach salad.
This dinner is packed full of goodness and nutrition and is budget friendly too and you could also serve with some wholemal pitta bread too if your hubby’s and toddlers want a some extra carbs too.
- 1 large tin of mixed beans – or use a mixture of beans/lentils you already have open. You can be as creative as you like with the beans and use any ones you like – they are so good as they are packed full of protein, fibre and goodnedd
- 1 x finely chopped red onion
- 1 x finely chopped bunch of corriander
- 1 x finely chopped bunch of mine
- 3 x chopped up tomatoes
- 1 x grated lemon zest
- 1 x tbsp of olive oil and 3 x tbsp of balsamic vinegar for the dressing
Simply mix everything into a bowl and dress with the dressing – you can add other salad ingredients too depending on what you have in the fridge.
For the chicken drumsticks, I just roast in the oven for 25 mins with some sea salt sprinkled on. And then serve with some fresh spinach leaves topped with tomatoes and cucumber – plus a little vinegarette dressing – a tasty and healthy dinner in super quick time! And click here to see more easy dinner recipes
And don’t forget to check out our current promotions and discounts page to see what specials we have on this week on our Healthy Mummy product range