If it’s hot where you are, you might be craving some cooling creamy ice cream.
But when you are trying to lose weight, commercial ice cream is not always an ideal treat (read why here).
Here is a recipe which is super creamy, sugar free, and a little bit unusual.
It uses avocado instead of the usual suspects like berries, chocolate or vanilla to flavour it.
Why not add some pistachios or dark choc chips to serve?
Please note that raw egg white is not recommended for women who are pregnant.
- Flesh of 2 large avocados
- ½ a small honey dew or rockmelon, diced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 bunch mint leaves
- ½ cup Greek yoghurt
- 2 egg whites
- Beat the egg whites until firm.
- Place all of the other ingredients into a blender and bring together until smooth.
- Gently fold in the egg white.
- Place in your ice cream maker and churn according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- If you don’t have a machine, just place in a freezer safe container with a lid in the freezer until firm. While freezing, remove the ice cream from the freezer and whisk it every 30 minutes, which will keep the end product smooth and creamy.
Serves: 6. Calories per serve: 147.
GET YOUR 10% DISCOUNT
If you are ready to lose weight then the Lose Baby Weight plans offer a healthy and safe exercise and diet routine and you can get a 10% discount by using code LOYALTY at the checkout
PLUS our BEST SELLING 28 Day Diet & Exercise Plan is available as a 200pg Printed Book and you can get your copy here
Plus our NEW CALORIE BIBLE is now available – get your copy today! Only $19.95 and a must have in your handbag!
Click HERE to see our shop