There is nothing more satisfying than sitting down to a yummy bowl of warm oats and mum Linda Hallas has sent in her recipe for her super easy overnight oats that can be enjoyed either warm or cold.
Cinnamon is thought to boost the metabolism making it a perfect addition to your healthy eating plan.
Our September 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is themed the Metabolism Boosting Challenge – click below to get a sample of recipes on the menu
- 1/2 cup Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup Water (can add extra water for less thicker oats)
- 2 Tbsp Puréed Apple or Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1 tbsp LSA
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- Sprinkle of Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Greek Yoghurt
- (Optional 1 tsp of honey)
- Combine all ingredients (except yoghurt) in a bowl and mix well to combine
- Cover and leave in the fridge overnight
- You can warm for 30 sec- 1 mins in the microwave or enjoy cold with the Greek yoghurt dolloped ontop
Calories Per Serve 350
Our September 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is themed the Metabolism Boosting Challenge – if you would like to get a sample of recipes on the menu click here
Or you can join the 28 Day Challenge directly here
Results from mums on the 28 Day Challenge
Mums lose an average of 4-6kg (8-13 pounds) on our 28 Day Challenge and below are some of the amazing results from mums JUST LIKE YOU who are already using the 28 Day Challenge and losing tummy fat – make the change and join them today too!
You can see lots of more results and you can join here too
Eliza lost 22kg (48 pounds) on 4 Challenges
Eliza says “I started in September with my first 28 Day Weightloss Challenge. I lost 8 kg that month. So far I have lost 22 kg. But it is what I have gained which will make me a supporter for life!
You won’t regret it!