Having reached over the half way mark of the 28 Day Challenge you should be congratulating yourself on your commitment to your health and fitness.
By now not only will your body be thanking you for all the nutrients and minerals you’ve been providing it with through excellent dietary decisions but also from the amount of hard work and effort you’ve put in by following the daily exercise program.
Every repetition of every workout counts! And remember beating your own Personal Best (PB) is incredibly motivating and rewarding.
The more repetitions you perform over an extended period of time the more your body will thank you. If you’ve been following the 28 Day Challenge Fitness Program you should now be starting to feel and see some great results.
Here are our top 7 benefits that you will now be experiencing:
- Your heart and lungs have been working hard delivering more nutrients and oxygen to your tissues resulting in a boost of energy to go about your daily life and most likely an improved mood.
- Using your body weight to perform resistance exercise has put your muscles under greater strain and they will now be starting to tone and strengthen.
- Depending on how your children sleep, your own personal sleep will have improved and you will be falling asleep faster and in to a deeper sleep.
- The additional oxygen being pumped to your brain has stimulated brain activity and made you feel more alert.
- Your muscles will now be requiring a lot more fuel to work efficiently given the greater workload put on them which means they will be burning excess FAT!
- As long as you’ve been stretching after every workout you should feel a lot more flexible allowing you to move in different directions more easily and without pain.
- You have reduced your risk of chronic disease such as type 2 diabetes and heart disease.
Just think how much more you will achieve by day 28!
Don’t stop now – keep going for just another 7 days and then look back on the 28 Day Challenge as the kickstart that helped you improve your health and fitness forever.
Need to stock up on Smoothies – click here to see the shop