For a simple dinner or lunch idea, why not whip up this healthy eating 15 minute frittata?
Packed full of nutrition, this is a great portable meal that would be right at home in your lunch box or at your next picnic.
Frittata is a great way to pack in loads of different flavours, colours, and of course vegetables.
Why not experiment with different cheeses, different herbs and other fillings – you could make a different healthy eating meal each time.
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 6 eggs
- 200g smoked salmon, diced
- 3 green shallots, finely sliced
- ¼ cup fresh parsley leaves
- Salt and pepper
- ¼ cup low fat cheddar
- Heat up a frying pan on med/high and cook the baby spinach with a splash of water for 4-5 minutes until wilted. Drain and set aside.
- Heat up your grill to med/high.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, salmon, shallots and parsley.
- Season to taste and add the cooked spinach.
- Pour everything into the frying pan and cook over medium heat for around 5 minutes.
- Tilt the pan from side to side to move the uncooked egg mixture around.
- Use a spatula to loosen the edges and keep an eye on the bottom of the frittata – you want it to look golden.
- Sprinkle with the cheese and place under the grill for 2-3 minutes until the top is golden brown.
Serves: 4. Calories per serve: 205.
GET YOUR 10% DISCOUNT
If you are ready to lose weight then the Lose Baby Weight plans offer a healthy and safe exercise and diet routine and you can get a 10% discount by using code LOYALTY at the checkout
PLUS our BEST SELLING 28 Day Diet & Exercise Plan is available as a 200pg Printed Book and you can get your copy here
Plus our NEW CALORIE BIBLE is now available – get your copy today! Only $19.95 and a must have in your handbag!
Click HERE to see our shop