Nikki Boswell, Fitness Expert, has come up with a great Cardio Exercise routine you can do in just 10 minutes with a partner. So grab your friend, walk to the park, get into the backyard or even create some space in your lounge room and get your heart rate up and have some fun.
One of the best ways to lose weight is with high energy, short routines like this that are so much easier to complete with a buddy:
Partner up and raise your heart rate with this high intensity interval training session.
Partners take turns working for 30 seconds, then resting for 30 seconds while their partner works – it is a long rest, so really work during the intervals.
If you are the competitive type, count the number of reps you do of each exercise in the 30 seconds and try to beat your partner!
The exercises are:
- Jumping Jacks
- High Knee Jogging
- Lateral (sideways) jumps
- Tuck Jumps (jumping on the spot, bring your knees up as high as you can)
- Mountain Climbers
- Air skipping (just pretend you’re holding a rope)
- Butt Kickers (jogging on the spot, kicking your butt with your heel)
- Squat jumps (a squat followed by an explosive jump up as high as you can)
Don’t forget to warm up and cool down with a light jog (about 2 minutes) before and after.
Ready, Set, Go!
Get FREE recipes & exercises from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Enter your details below to get the free printables
Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and get access to:
- 28 Days of family friendly healthy meals
- Personalised weekly shopping lists and customisable meal plans
- Access to the exclusive challenge 1700+ recipe hub
- 28 days of effective at home exercises to fit into your busy day
- Expert advice and support from the team and 1000’s of other mums on the challenge
- See all the details and join here
Results from mums on the 28 Day Challenge
Mums lose an average of 4-6kg* (8-13 pounds) on our 28 Day Challenge and below are some of the amazing results from mums JUST LIKE YOU who are already using the 28 Day Challenge and losing tummy fat – make the change and join them today too!
You can see lots of results and you can join here too
Erin Loses a MASSIVE 44.7kgs* on our 28 Day Challenges
Erin says: “I love the 28 day challenge! It takes all the guess work of “what do i have for dinner” and fumbling around the fridge looking for ingredients before deciding on something “easy” (and usually not healthy!) The best thing is, after doing my weekly shop once the shopping list comes out I have everything I need to make something HEALTHY AND EASY!”
Join today and become healthier and fitter this year. Join 1000’s of other mums on the same journey and be supported every step of the way.
You won’t regret it!