Over half of the pre orders of the Healthy Mummy Post Pregnancy Exercise DVD have now been sent out and we wanted to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who has been kind enough to send in their reviews so far.
We are so happy that everyone is liking the DVD as so much work went into it – so it is great to hear positive feedback! Please keep the reviews coming in and we will share as much as we can!
Here are a few of the reviews that have come in this morning:
“With 2 children under 3 I have been eagerly awaiting this DVD. And I was not disappointed! What a great DVD. Well put together. Fantastic information – there was so much stuff in it that I just didn’t know and I wish I had it after I had just given birth as I definitely did too much too soon and hurt myself my lifting incorrectly. I think this should be a must buy for all new mums!
But aside from all the valuable information the workouts are awesome! Lisa is a brilliant instructor. I really felt like I was being properly guided through the workouts and my body got a really good work out. And the best thing is that even though I am aching today I know it was a safe work out! Love it, and can’t wait to see my results after doing the DVD for next 4 weeks – going on holiday and going to try and rock a swimsuit!!. Awesome job – best DVD I have done”
‘I absolutely love it. It beats anything else I have done. Thank you for creating another quality product with the sole purpose of a mum’s life in mind. This is great value for money and as well as the workouts being fantastic the information for mums is amazing – and highly valuable. I wish I would of had it 5 and a half years ago after my c-section as I would have avoided a lot of back pain and strain”
And I did all of the workout and I really felt it whilst doing it and I love it!!!
Thank you for this AMAZING DVD!!”
“Love this DVD! My baby is 12 months old now and I am ready to lose weight so I was so happy to find an exercise DVD that was created for mums. I loved all the information in there about special post pregnancy conditions and definitely have a new understanding and respect for how to treat my body. And the work outs are really intensive. I love how I can do them in sections rather than all at once and the pace is great – truly the best DVD I have found and I will be doing it every day – thank you!”
Get Our Post Pregnancy Exercise DVD For an Exercise DVD that supports your Pelvic Floor
The DVD can be followed by all mums (for example new mums or mums with older children) and can be followed by someone with a basic or a more advanced level of fitness.
Lisa Westlake is our incredible fitness instructor and postnatal exercise specialist throughout the DVD. With her extensive physiotherapy experience and qualifications (Lisa is one of the most awarded fitness professionals in Australia), Lisa is the perfect fitness instructor to bring The Healthy Mummy Post Pregnancy Exercise DVD to life.
The exercises in The Healthy Mummy Post Pregnancy Exercise DVD are effective and safe and Lisa will guide you through each of the workouts. As well as assisting in the improvement of your overall fitness levels, the workouts in the DVD will also help in the burning of calories, the improvement of your core strength and the strengthening of your pelvic floor.
The six workouts are broken down into 10 and 15 minute sections that you can do when it suits you – or if you have the time and energy you can do the DVD as one 70 minute continuous workout. The Healthy Mummy Post Pregnancy Exercise DVD also covers special considerations post-birth, such as caesarean sections, back strains, muscle separation, incontinence and pelvic floor issues.
[pb_vidembed title=”The Post Pregnancy Exercise DVD” caption=”” url=”http://vimeo.com/73423922″ type=”vem” w=”600″ h=”455″]
The Workout Summary
- 15 Minute Low Impact cardio workout – The Low Impact Cardio routine will improve your fitness and energy levels, as well as burning calories, while avoiding stress on your body – in particular, your vulnerable pelvic floor. This workout will put you on the path to being a fitter, leaner and more energetic version of you.
- 15 Minute toning cardio workout – By combining a low impact cardio conditioning routine with light resistance training, this energetic workout will make your heart and lungs stronger while burning calories and toning your arms, legs and butt. This is a great addition to the low impact routine, or as a stand-alone cardio option with the added bonus of arm and leg toning.
- 10 Minute upper Body workout – Conditioning your upper body will not only have you feeling and looking stronger, it will provide postural strengthening to combat stress on your upper back. You will also benefit from increased muscle stamina and definition, allowing you to keep up with your little ones.
- 10 Minute Lower Body workout – Hone in on your butt and legs with this lower body strengthening workout. It will have you looking and feeling strong, toned and energised.
- 10 Minute Abs, Back & core workout – The abdominal, back and core muscles are at the centre of a healthy body. With these safe and effective exercises, you will improve your posture, help alleviate back pain and strengthen your pelvic floor while you regain your waist and condition your abs and back.
- 10 Minute Stretch & Relax- Lengthen your muscles and relax your mind and body as you calmly and quietly stretch your body, top to toe.
PLUS…See our special section covering all you need to know on special considerations post-birth, such as caesarean sections, back strains, muscle separation, incontinence and pelvic floor issues.
We hope you enjoy The Healthy Mummy Post Pregnancy Exercise DVD and, as always, we love customer feedback so please get in touch.