This microwave cake is very rich and delicious and will not ruin your healthy eating while losing baby weight.
It is a quick and easy dessert to make and will satisfy the strongest of chocolate cravings.
A big thank you to Ash Petroff for submitting another amazing recipe for us!
Choc mug cake mix
- 3tbsp wholemeal self-raising flour
- 6 dark Choc buttons melted
- almond milk (just pour in small amounts until you get a nice batter mix, not too runny and not too thick)
- 1 avocado
- 1tbsp honey
- 1tbsp natural yoghurt
- peppermint essence (as much or as little as you like)
- To make the cake batter mix the flour and almond milk together until you get the right consistency
- Fold through the melted chocolate
- Spoon half the Choc cake mix into another glass and set aside
- To make the mint cream blend together the listed ingredients until creamy and fluffy
- Next spoon two tablespoons of mint cream on top of the chocolate cake mix and spoon the rest of the chocolate cake mix you set aside on top of the mint layer
- Microwave until cooked
- Cooking time will vary depending on your microwave, mine took 2min
- Once cooked tip upside down on to a plate
- Top with 4 dark Choc buttons they will melt on top of the hot cake
- Spoon a tbsp of the mint cream on top
You won’t use all the mint cream, so you can refrigerate the leftovers and use the next morning in a Healthy Mummy Smoothie!!!!
Every month on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, we run a BRAND NEW 28 Day Menu with a different theme so you NEVER get bored!
Next months theme is the SLOW COOKING AND ONE POT WINTER WONDERS! – Perfect for the chilly winter weather, SUPER easy to whip up and still just as healthy.
If you are curious about the 28 Day Challenge recipes then we have a 28 Day Challenge recipe pack for you to try HERE.
Find a delicious range of healthy recipes, packed full of energy boosting ingredients and nutrients together with easy to achieve exercise.