Chocolate & Berry Mousse Recipe
If you are looking for a healthier version of a sweet chocolate treat that won’t ruin your pregnancy weight loss plans then here is an easy to make and very tasty Chocolate Berry Mousse recipe that the whole family will love!
- 75g good quality dark chocolate, grated or finely chopped
- 2 egg whites
- 4 tbsp. low fat yoghurt
- 1 tsp. runny honey
- 350g mixed berries of your choice
- Place the chocolate into a heatproof bowl and suspend it over a pan of simmering water. Stir until the chocolate is melted, then leave to cool for 5-10 minutes. Stir the yoghurt into the chocolate.
- Whisk the egg whites in a separate bowl until stiff. Add the honey and whisk again until the honey has dissolved, and the egg whites are stiff. Add a spoonful of the egg whites to the chocolate mixture and stir to combine and then carefully fold the rest of the egg whites into the chocolate mixture, being careful not to knock too much air out of the eggs.
- Divide the berries between 4 glasses and then top with the chocolate mousse. Place into the fridge until the mousse is set.
Recipe serves 4. Calories per serving: 159, fat per serving: 8g.
To see more tasty recipes click here
If you are ready to lose weight then the Lose Baby Weight plans offer a healthy and safe exercise and diet routine. And don’t forget to check out our current promotions and discounts page to see what specials we have on this week on our Healthy Mummy product range