A healthy diet doesn’t have to be a complicated one. Plenty of fresh fruit and veggies, low GI, wholegrain carbs and lean meats from happy, healthy animals (think free range and grass fed) form the basis for a healthy, sustainable eating …Read more
- 28 day meal plan and exercise plan.
- Family and breastfeeding friendly affordable meals.
- Over 100 NEW recipes are added into the Challenge every month so you are never bored
- Daily at home workouts made for busy mums.
- Constant daily support, inspiration & motivation from our Motivating Mum team.
- Daily support from The Healthy Mummy Motivating Mum team.
- Join over 45,000 mums in our private group.
- Motivation & inspiration from other Mums
- Be inspired by the 1000’s of mums on the Challenge with you all supporting each other on the healthy living journey
- Healthy meal replacement
- Breastfeeding Friendly
- No artificial ingredients
- No caffeine
- High in protein and fibre
- Recommended by nutritionists & midwives
If there’s one thing you should have in your freezer at all times when following a healthy eating plan, it’s frozen peas. The humble pea can be the star of so many snacks and meals, and they add a great …Read more
There’s nothing quite like the ‘before baby arrives’ party. Not only do you get to completely spoil your tiny belly dweller while still in-utero, you also get to enjoy the festivities without needing to duck out to soothe a crying …Read more