THIS is how to do healthy breakfast in style. Jammed packed full of chocolately goodness and perfect as part of a healthy eating and weight loss plan, how you can not put this on your weekly meal plan?
- 150ml milk (I used unsweetened almond milk)
- 1tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1tsp Cacao
- 1tbsp Chocolate Healthy Mummy Smoothie Mix
- 1tsp Almond Butter
- 1tbsp Oats
- 2 Dates
- Blend all the ingredients together in a food processor or high powered blender
- Spoon mixture into a bowl or small jar, cover and set in the fridge overnight
- You can eat as is or top with some granola and banana
Recipe serves 1, at 320 calories per serve (including toppings) or 270 calories per serve (without toppings)
Devon says “Resurfacing this photo for flashback friday! 11 months and 11kg difference ? the photo on the right was 4 months ago, I’m now 4 months pregnant with #2 but still lighter than I was pre pregnancy #1. I love Lose Baby Weight ????“”
You won’t regret it!
Join the challenge here