Today we have this delicious and refreshing smoothie for you all to try that has been sent in by motivating mum Ash Petroff.
The Healthy Mummy Smoothies are a fantastic, quick and nutritious meal replacement for an busy mum who is trying to lose baby weight.
- 250ml unsweetened almond milk or milk of your choice
- ½ a frozen banana
- 1/4 of an avocado
- ½ a cucumber
- A handful of frozen or fresh baby spinach
- 2tbsp Vanilla Healthy Mummy Smoothie mix
- Lots of ice
- Place all ingredients into a blender
- Blend on high for 2-3 mins
Next months theme is the SLOW COOKING AND ONE POT WINTER WONDERS! – Perfect for the chilly winter weather, SUPER easy to whip up and still just as healthy.
If you are curious about the 28 Day Challenge recipes then we have a 28 Day Challenge recipe pack for you to try HERE.
Find a delicious range of healthy recipes, packed full of energy boosting ingredients and nutrients together with easy to achieve exercise.