Beach Body Weight Loss
Wow, can’t believe summer is actually here! I went down to the beach today to do some exercise with my bub and it has really warmed up – which is good as I am very much over the winter weather now. I have been asked a lot on our Facebook page how can mums lose weight fast for summer and lose tummy fat, so I wanted to give our easy to follow top tips to get you beach body ready for when the warm weather is here to stay.
How to Lose Weight For Summer
- You must follow a healthy eating plan as if you don’t get your nutrition and diet right then you won’t lose the excess fat and no matter how much work you do, your muscles won’t show through. So find a plan that works for you – and check out the Lose Baby Weight plans which have helped thousands of mums lose their pregnancy weight and all done without starvation!
- Increase the protein in your diet as this will help to boost your metabolism, help you stay fuller for longer and increase lean muscle
- Increase fibre in your diet which will aid digestion and help you feel fuller for longer
- Do at least 30 minutes of exercise each day and try and use the larger muscle groups which means you burn more energy and help to increase your metabolism
- Work your core so your tummy gets an extra work out – don’t just think crunches – there are so many other ways to work the core and the more variations you do the better the results – see here for some examples
- Drink at least 2 litres of water a day to help with digestion and with the removal of toxins from the body
If you are focused and keep doing the above YOU WILL lose your baby weight! And if you need some extra help then check out out our 28 Day Diet & Exercise Plan which will help keep you on the straight and narrow and into your bikini!!