Autumn Activities For Fun & Fitness
It’s getting a bit colder. The leaves are definitely turning. Yes it’s autumn. And that means it’s just a bit harder getting out of bed, it’s just a bit more tempting to eat something warm and yummy. It’s the beginning of the danger zone for weight gain.
And if you want to make it a no-brainer we suggest now is the best time to have a look at some of our tried and true weight loss products that will get you balancing out some of your Easter naughtiness (yes we know because we did too!).
We had a bit of a think and here are some ideas to keep you healthy this Autumn:
- Take hubby and bubby and experience the beauty of nature together next weekend at your local botanic gardens. It’s not too cold for a picnic either!
- Join an indoors exercise class, try something that will get you puffing like Zumba or BodyJam.
- Choose a clear day and bike ride to your destination. The brisk exercise and the cool wind will feel wonderful.
- Walk around your local farmer’s market and see what’s coming into season. Buy a few new things and make something warm and yummy with your produce.
- Don’t forget to focus on foods that help you lose weight, check out our top 5 foods to help weight loss article here.
- Go for a family bush walk on a nice clear day that is perfect walking weather.
- Join up to our FREE Weight loss members area to help you stay focused
- Have a look at our 28 Day Diet & Exercise Plan
Don’t forget whatever you do should be enjoyable and fun to break up your routine. By adding new activities to your current healthy eating plan it will be a snap to keep healthy this Autumn and help you lose pregnancy weight.